Port Everglades parking options

I have a Ram pickup and wasn't sure if they call it over sized, but now booked like others at Park N Go for 1/2 the cost. But I hope I can self park due to larger tow mirrors on my truck, I guess I could show them that they fold in.

One week from today we start are drive down to Florida.

Park N Go is uncovered, and is valet parking. We were there last month, use them a lot, great service. My sister had a large Ford Pickup, they had no trouble with it and know about mirrors.

Get one free day credit after booking 10 days on Frequent Parker program.

I use sister lot Park N Go outside Orlando airport also. :)

Hi everyone. We're sailing on Royal Caribbean soon and need to decide whether or not to park in cruise terminal area or offsite. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi Cruiser. We used Park & Go for the freedom last week. This is over 20 times we used them ands never any complaints. Have 23 shuttles and all but one time were sitting accross in area next to where you bring your luggage out, and picked up phone, called pickup number and there in less than 5 minutes. Join the club and get a card and every ten night is free. Also make reservations and much cheaper and refundable. WQe live in central Florida and 30 year retired cop and only wish they would expand to Port Canaveral. Bob Also when you pull up drive over to covered area, they take luggage out of car, and unload for you at terminal. Only about 1500 yards outside of entrance on Eller Drive.

Hi Cruiser. We used Park & Go for the freedom last week. This is over 20 times we used them ands never any complaints. Have 23 shuttles and all but one time were sitting accross in area next to where you bring your luggage out, and picked up phone, called pickup number and there in less than 5 minutes. Join the club and get a card and every ten night is free. Also make reservations and much cheaper and refundable. WQe live in central Florida and 30 year retired cop and only wish they would expand to Port Canaveral. Bob Also when you pull up drive over to covered area, they take luggage out of car, and unload for you at terminal. Only about 1500 yards outside of entrance on Eller Drive.

I use Park N Cruise in Port Canaveral. They also give a multi parking discount, plus

Veterans 10% off. They are not connected with Park N Go. Just same type of set up.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I waited too long to book Park N Go. Cruising tomorrow. parking at the Port is $15/day. Park and go is $12/day if I pay in advance. Not worth the $3/day savings. I guess you need to book early for better rates, and NOT OVER SPRING BREAK. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk