STAR Class - Pre Cruise Questionnaire (The Questions)

FYI - Will be on Harmony the end of April in a STAR class Suite. Received the below questionnaire 47 days before the cruise and wanted to share the questions:

1. Name.

2. Preferred Nickname.

3. Your family members traveling with you.

4. Ship.

5. Sail date.

6. What would constitute a "perfect" day for you and your family?

7. Name three things that you and your family loves doing together while on vacation.

8. Is there something your family has dreamed of doing for a long time?

9. What is the best surprise your family has ever had?

10. Given the choice of anyone in the world, throughout history, whom would you want as a dinner guest or guests.

11. What favorite book or movie does your family enjoy together.

12. Is your family more of a morning or night owl type of group.

13. What is your go-to beverage while on vacation? What do your children enjoy to drink?

14. If you could only bring three things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?

15. What are your culinary delights, loves or dislikes? Do your children have favorite foods? Does your family prefer to dine earlier or later in the evening?

16. What is your device of choice--Apple or Android? What models do you have?

17. Did you know that 50% of guests onboard are celebrating something? Is your family celebrating something?

18. Last but not least, is there anything about your family that we haven't covered? Please feel free to let us know of everything and anything about you?

I can tell you 100% that our Genie on Harmony, Reyno, never even looked at the survey.....

We had Reyno also, and while I agree that I think he probably did not look at the survey (which is a waste of time, IMO) he definitely DID spend a fairly significant amount of time researching us on social media, prior to the cruise.

He knew quite a bit about my husband from his [my husband's] blog and other social media. I can tell you that his "special gift" to my husband was extremely well-thought out and personalized. We were both quite touched,