What to do with 3 kids 3-5 years old in port?

auburngirlie

Is there maybe a good "kid-friendly" beach that would appeal to kiddos ages 3-5 and 5 adults? The waterpark looks a little expensive for our group since we can't use all the facilities, and we live near the beach so we go often.....Any other suggestions or a kid-friendly beach that's easy to get to from the port? Thanks so much!

Look into Blue Kay. Find a post by mitsuigirly with reviews in her signature lines. Her youngest went there when she was close to this age, as I recall.

Otherwise, there's a small pool at the port. But nothing like Cozumel's Playa Mia that has things for every young children.

Thank you for the response!!! :-) I actually read her whole trip report shortly after posting this and she had some great info!!!! and yes, her daughter is around our kiddos ages (give or take), and it looks like a great option! Is Senor Frogs next to it open or closed? maybe I should look that up myself, ha! going now

if you go to BK, I'd be curious to know if the old SR Frogs has reopened and what name it is using. SF did have a pool, but I think it was competing with Tequila Beach and I've heard (not fact but rumor/scuttlebutt) that the TB owner has the franchise rights to SF in the port. He is a major owner/investor in the port which is why TB is the first stop for the trams and one reason the taxis can't go into port to pick up, only drop off.