Your experience with the Eat Drink Play

We have reserved aPark View Balcony. Wondering what your experience has been.Complimentary lunch at Giovanni's Table can you make reservations

When does the bottleof red wine show up or do you have to order

No interested ingambling lessons

We also had a Central Park view balcony last December on the Allure. The wine was there when the staterooms became available. You do have to make a reservation for Giovanni's. They gave the option of either Giovanni's or Johnny Rocket's, but we chose the former. Please note that you're not having the full menu; just a subset for this offer. It was ok though...

My inlaws had this offer on their Central Park room last week on Oasis. They choose to do Giovanni's for lunch on the last sea day. They went to the restaurant mid-week to make the reservation. They had the full lunch menu. A bottle of wine was already waiting in their stateroom when the boarded. Subsequently, we had a Boardwalk room on the same sailing. Two soda cups were in our room when we arrived and we did our dinner at Johnny Rockets on day 6, no reservation, just told them and they checked their records to confirm our stateroom.

Has anyone done the Eat Drink Play solo? I have a Central Park Balcony on Symphony and wonder since there is only one of me - can I have lunch on two days instead of one?

Of course, there are always exceptions, but from what I've read here, the promo includes one lunch visit.

That is correct - it includes one lunch visit for two. But since I am only one...

Won't hurt to ask, but others have reported being limited to one visit, regardless of the number of guests.