Private tours in Almafi/Postano

Skfskier

I will be traveling on the Riveria May16--May 28. I would really like to find someone who has arranged a private tour when we are in Amalfi/Postano. This is a tender port and my husband cannot board the tender since he uses a wheelchair. I realy want to tour this area but not alone. If ayone has space for 1 person please contact me. skfleisch@me.com

WELCOME TO the Oceania Board! :D

Most people find us a lively bunch. :halo:

As you are new to the fold, it may have escaped you that there is another area,commonly called the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are sailing on a specific Cruise are encouraged to network. It is a fantastic resource for someone in your position.

To organize the connecting, these Roll Calls are segregated,first by Cruise Line, then by the Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find a Roll Call for an Oceania cruise, first go to the Oceania Roll Call forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then scroll down the page until you find your embarkation date.

Within your Roll Call, you will be dealing only with Passengers who are literally “in the same boat with you”, so connecting with someone is much more likely than here on the Main Board.

Enjoy your cruise, and every minute of the planning-

Halfthefun-702x336.jpg