Couple questions about Voom and beverage packages

1. With the Voom internet devices - if I set up my cell phone on voom, can I use it to hotspot my other devices?

2. Other than contacting each other on the ship, do my husband and I really both need a package? Can walkies do this or is the ship just too big with too much interference?

3. What are the prices on the non-alcoholic cocktails/frozen drinks? I'm looking at the "refreshment package" because even though I live for cherry coke, even the regular coke on those free style machines tastes like cough syrup to me.

4. How often could I get bottled water with that package? Thinking about stocking up for those shore days...

Thanks!

1. No, you can only use the phone as a hotspot if it is connected to internet via cellular.

2. We've had very poor luck with walkie-talkies.

3. N/A frozen drinks are around $5.

4. You can get a bottle of water every time you walk by a bar.

1. With the Voom internet devices - if I set up my cell phone on voom, can I use it to hotspot my other devices?

You can share a one device package across as many devices as you want, as long as only one device is connected at a time.

You can share a one device package across as many devices as you want, as long as only one device is connected at a time.

Thank you! With all the great information I'm finding out, I feel like I'm going to step onboard as a veteran instead of a first timer!