Timeline for Dining Reservations?

Is there a timeline for when dining options open up -- i.e. 6 months out, 4 months out, etc? On LOS again this Thanksgiving and want to do reservations....that is one BUSY ship during the holidays!

No set time, keep checking the Cruise Planner.

I was having trouble with this and our TA rang RCI and they said we couldn't reserve until 30 days before sailing.

I'm not 100% sure that dining reservations are the same for European bookings, but in this case I believe the TA and/or RCI gave out incorrect info.

I'm not 100% sure that dining reservations are the same for European bookings, but in this case I believe the TA and/or RCI gave out incorrect info.

The TA thought it was 60 days ahead of sailing but couldn't get the cruise planner to book it anymore than I could. Apparently RCI changed the timeline. Will keep trying anyway.

Just made MTD reservations for Harmony of the Seas for June 10 sailing (just under 90 days prior to sailing)... Crown and Anchor had to help me as I could not get it to work in the cruise planner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums