Symphony/Oasis class OV Balcony Input Please!

renech

I've been on Oasis and Allure, but as an aft fan, we've always stayed in an aft Boardwalk Balcony on deck 10 or 11.

Now, I'm trying to help my son set up a Mediterranean cruise as a delayed honeymoon and would love some input on which deck for an OV Balcony cabin.

They're debating between the Rhapsody (for the itinerary) and the Symphony. Rhapsody is already being held with a great wraparound aft cabin. Symphony is just so tempting since they do like that class and it's shiny new. :)

I'd appreciate hearing any pros and cons to the different decks on Oasis class for OV balcony cabins. Will probably try for a larger balcony one on or near the humps if available. They are Diamond, but with the club down on Deck 4, booking near there isn't a factor.

Any input greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the advice clarea, KiwiGal, and molly! There is a center hump on Deck 8 that I'm going to hold. It's right behind Park Cafe though, but hoping that's separated enough that it won't be a problem.

Thanks for the advice clarea, KiwiGal, and molly! There is a center hump on Deck 8 that I'm going to hold. It's right behind Park Cafe though, but hoping that's separated enough that it won't be a problem.

There is a wall there and I cannot remember anyone reporting issues with noise on deck 8 due to Central Park venues on the other side of that wall.

There is a wall there and I cannot remember anyone reporting issues with noise on deck 8 due to Central Park venues on the other side of that wall.

Thanks again, Bob. I always appreciate how helpful you are to everyone on this board. :)