Question about Blue Lagoon - Nassau

Cewyant81

We are thinking about doing Blue Lagoon, but I had a couple questions. Booking through Carnival is more expensive and doesn't include the inflatables. I was thinking about booking directly with Blue Lagoon or Trip Advisor.

I'm confused about the times after reading a review by someone that mentioned ship time vs. island time.

The options for the boat over to Blue Lagoon are 8:30 and 10:30. People are saying that you aren't going to make the 8:30 boat unless you are waiting on the gangway at 8:00 and first out the door. So that leaves 10:30, but someone said it is actually 9:30 ship time? Also, coming back the options are 2:00 and 4:00. I don't want to leave at 2:00 if I'm paying $350 and arriving at 11:15 after the 45 minute boat ride over to the island. So would I be ok to leave on the 4:00 boat back. Would I really be taking a 9:30 boat and 3:00 boat or is the time the same on the island as the ship? I'm confused and need your opinions from people that have done this.

We are thinking about doing Blue Lagoon, but I had a couple questions. Booking through Carnival is more expensive and doesn't include the inflatables. I was thinking about booking directly with Blue Lagoon or Trip Advisor.

I'm confused about the times after reading a review by someone that mentioned ship time vs. island time.

The options for the boat over to Blue Lagoon are 8:30 and 10:30. People are saying that you aren't going to make the 8:30 boat unless you are waiting on the gangway at 8:00 and first out the door. So that leaves 10:30, but someone said it is actually 9:30 ship time? Also, coming back the options are 2:00 and 4:00. I don't want to leave at 2:00 if I'm paying $350 and arriving at 11:15 after the 45 minute boat ride over to the island. So would I be ok to leave on the 4:00 boat back. Would I really be taking a 9:30 boat and 3:00 boat or is the time the same on the island as the ship? I'm confused and need your opinions from people that have done this.

It's been a few years - but when we went there were boats leaving all the time to bring you back. We were surprised because it never mentioned that. We stayed later then we were "scheduled" to go back to the ship.

I don't remember about the boat time but wanted to say we have booked twice directly and had no problems at all. Great day. Also look for discount codes. I can't remember where we found it but I think we got 20% off

Sent from my iPhone using Forums