Carnival Elation VIP check in

Mawamw

We're cruising on the Elation in April and I was wondering if anyone could provide details on what VIP check in is? We are in a grand suite and we were told we will get VIP check in, but when I search the Carnival faqs page I don't see anything regarding the VIP check in.

Also, we rode the Fascination back in November 2016 and we were boarded and enjoying lunch before noon. Now I see boarding doesn't start until 1:30pm. Is this a pain with the shorter boarding window?

Thanks

Suites get the same privileges as diamond, platinum and FTTF. You must select a check in time just for document completion. You then can arrive at the port anytime you choose and check in. If you know what the earliest check in time is, you can arrive then.

Jacksonville is a small port with only one ship so the terminal is small. Once you drop your bags with the porters look for the VIP entrance. The sign is above the door. You'll go thru security first then directed to the VIP lounge to your immediate left. Once you're checked in you'll be seated right outside of the lounge and once boarding starts you'll bypass the line, have your embarkation picture taken, then board the ship!️[emoji568]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the helpful info everyone. I found a video on YouTube of a couple of people that went in and got in the Priority line ......

I just need to find out what the earliest check-in time is now.

We've been there as early as 10:30. Were able to check in but had to wait to board. We were the 3rd and 4th people to walk on the ship!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great, thank you very much for all the info