ABBA museum question

I tried to purchase tickets for ABBA and it makes you choose a time slot too. I'm not sure what time we'll be there-it will be after we visit Vasa. Are they real strict about the time slots? If we have a time slot and end up getting there an hour late-will they still let us in? Or if we get finished with Vasa earlier-will they let us in early?

Teanne

You don't print out your actual ticket till you get to the Abba Museum, we were a bit early and they still let us in. I think the same will be if you are a bit late.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've been looking at this, too. From reading the website, if you are late, you will be admitted "upon availability", which I presume to mean based on how full it already is, and how many people are in line. I also checked out TripAdvisor reviews, and I don't think it seems too difficult to get in either way. Abba is our priority, so I plan to book around noon and we'll adjust Vasa accordingly. I know that sounds like strange priorities, but with two teenagers, we are trying to mix in some completely non-"church, museum, rocks, or castles" activities into our itinerary!

I can't tell you about buying tickets in advance, we just showed up and bought tickets no problem. What I can tell you is that it is great fun! Lots of music playing, costumes, and history of Abba. We enjoyed our time there very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums