Escape Atlantis Aquaventure and Port Time

Xewrsw

:cool: I have always taken the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion with my son and travel companions off of any, and every ship that we taken that stops in Nassau. We absolutely love this park! This coming cruise on Escape however, will be my daughter's first time in Nassau and I really want to take her to Aquaventure. I know how to skip the lines and buy our tickets direct from Atlantis, (for way cheaper than the shore excursion price), so we can maximize our time there.

Any opinions from Atlantis lovers if this port time is too short?

Remember that I am cabbing it to and from the ship and going directly to the water park. No lines or tour of Atlantis.

My signature has our sail date, but I think that the Spring break crowds should be gone by then. I'll have to check on which ships are in port with us.

The MCS Divina and the Carnival Liberty are also in port with the Escape in Nassau. I don't know anything about the Divina but Carnival will probably have families that will go to Atlantis and it has the longest dock time.

We did the comfort suites to get the passes... since you are booking directly that will save you time... comfort suites cost us a good hour. Anyhow, we were there over spring break, did multiple slides and the river a few times around, checked out the beach, but did not take time to eat or snack... we were focused! Yes we could have used more time, but we did have fun in the time we had.

We did the comfort suites to get the passes... since you are booking directly that will save you time... comfort suites cost us a good hour. Anyhow, we were there over spring break, did multiple slides and the river a few times around, checked out the beach, but did not take time to eat or snack... we were focused! Yes we could have used more time, but we did have fun in the time we had.

Good to know...thank you! And....yes, probably no time to eat, but well worth it!