Viking changing 2018 trip from a longship to an older ship on Danube

Aqua Baby

I just found out that my July 2018 booked trip on the Danube has been changed from a long ship to one of the older Prestige ships. Anyone know how the Presitge/Legend ships compare. I was told my room will be bigger. They are offering some money but not sure if its enough.

Thank you!

Lori

I prefer the older ships, am NOT a longship fan. You'll get larger cabins with far fewer people on board. The staff does a lot better job of caring for the guests. I found Viking trying to feed 194 cruisers dinner at one time to be disastrous. You should feel lucky!

I prefer the older ships, am NOT a longship fan. You'll get larger cabins with far fewer people on board. The staff does a lot better job of caring for the guests. I found Viking trying to feed 194 cruisers dinner at one time to be disastrous. You should feel lucky!

Thank you Pinolover! I was on one of the longships last year and was afraid I may be getting shortchanged. Are the dining rooms packed? It looks like it is missing the back Aquavit area for dining. We really liked using that area on the longship.

• 2 weeks later...