Dining Options for large party

BambiD

We have a party of 32 people sailing and I wonder what they will do about dinner seating. We all picked late night dinner. Will they just seat us at 3-4 of the large round tables ?? When we sailed DCL they put square tables together to seat us each night but I've never sailed with more than 10 on CCL. Not sure what they will do with all of us..... anyone know???

We have a party of 32 people sailing and I wonder what they will do about dinner seating. We all picked late night dinner. Will they just seat us at 3-4 of the large round tables ?? When we sailed DCL they put square tables together to seat us each night but I've never sailed with more than 10 on CCL. Not sure what they will do with all of us..... anyone know???

We sailed the Breeze last July with 28 in our group. We had early seating, they assigned us 3 rectangular tables. We had 13 kids and they all squeezed in one table since they didn't want to be separated. The adults sat on the other 2 tables, split 8 and 7.

Make sure your booking numbers are linked. You can submit a request on John Heald's fb page 4 days before your cruise that the tables be near each other. Make sure you include ship, sail date, cabin numbers and a name from each cabin

Don't know that you can all be at the same table. The most I have had was 18. They put 3 rectangular tables in a U formation with all of us all the way around.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Make sure all bookings are merged for dining. Then you can send an email to groupdining@carnival.com with all of the booking numbers. They will respond within 3 days. You can tell them how you would like the tables. Most tables will hold 10 people max, but you can request tables next to each other. And you can request either round or rectangle shaped tables.

We traveled with 21 of us and made sure our numbers were booked together for dining. They put us at 2 rounds. Kids at one, adults at other. The 2 grandparents with us decided they wanted to celebrate their anniversary by themselves and got a table for 2 for the week. :)