Back from Enchantment--Questions??

shirleygr

Shirleygr, this is probably a dumb question but I assume that, in addition to the $20 cover charge, you pay for your meal - what is the price range? We are celebrating our 25th on January 3rd and trying to decide if we want to do it in the dining room or Chops.

The $20 cover charge is all you have to pay. We chose to buy a bottle of wine to have with dinner and we tipped our wait staff as well. Fabulous service; you will really enjoy it.

AO--Adventure Ocean...the kids program. It sounds like you didn't have kids with you, though.

Thanks for all the answers...it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

-Karen

AO-Adventure Ocean--Duh!

No, we did not have kids with us, but we did see some of the kids participating and went and looked at the kids area as we are planning to go on EOS with our 2 daughters April '07; everyone looked like they were having a great time. We saw part of the voyage video and the shots of the kids in their pirate outfits was very cute. Actually, after having seen the video, we were surprised to realize there had been so many kids on the ship. We hardly saw any of them.

We are on the March 13 EOS with 43 people. My kids wondered about other teens on the ship. Will they have fun or will they be bored. First cruise and first flight for many of them. Used to just going camping for vacation.

Wow, 5 kids! I have 4. My two boys are teenagers and I have two girls, one in kindergarten and one in preschool.

I have read mixed reviews for teens on ships. However, my oldest has never had a problem meeting other kids and finding a "crew" to hang with. He always goes to the first ship sponsored social and meets up with some kids and then others will see them grouping and join in. My other son is autistic, so it's really a very different situation for him. Sounds like you will have a few teens in your group, so hopefully they will enjoy hanging together and will meet some other kids on board. On our cruise, we did not see too many teens but the few we did see seemed to be having a good time. You are cruising during spring break, so there will probably be many more teens on your cruise. Hope this helps and enjoy your first cruise!

Archived