Splendor Lido Deck rooms

AlwayzCruising

We have 7 people in our party. I am looking at sailing on the splendor ship. I am really interested in the scenic ocean view room in the very front of the ship. I can get this with 4 people in the room but I can't even seem to find anything that will accommodate 3 people on the Lido deck. Is there any way that I can get us all at least on the same deck? Thanks in advance!

Yes. I know that they are on the Lido deck. And I can get that room as long as I have the four in our room. But I am wanting to get our other party of three on the same deck. And I haven't been able to find a room that will allow only three in a room on that deck.

I've tried mock bookinsbwith three in the room and I can only get rooms on the verandah deck. They won't go to the 9th deck, the Lido deck. I will keep trying. I have done the mock bookings and also called them (as late as today) and they said that they couldn't put 3 in a room on the Lido deck or scenic ocean view rooms. Weird. I wonder if it's for the sailing that I want that they can't do that....

I have called them. The agents tell me that there is nothing on that deck that accommodates three in a room. They can do one deck higher or one deck lower. Was just wondering if anyone else had success in getting three in even any room on the Lido deck. I guess it's not an option according to carnival. :(

Maybe it's just the sailing. Cause I noticed the sailing you are on p_mori7 when I do a mock booking it does allow for three in a scenic ocean view room. I am looking at the sailing the week after you. Maybe it's already been purchased... oh well. Guess I will keep looking at other options. Thanks anyway

You can book that room with 3 people. I just did a mock booking on CCL website. Who is telling you that 4 people are required ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I wanted to book the only 2 remaining connecting cabins on Splendor for our June sailing. The website said 1 - 4 people in each room. I wanted to do 2 people in each cabin, but when I contacted our PVP, she said the system would not allow her to do that. So we had to put all 4 of them in one cabin.