Meraviglia Parade

Hami1966

The promenade will host three major parades each week.

The following gives an idea of what to expect:

One of the key highlights on the Promenade will be the pre-dinner parades. Providing a tempting taster of the evening's entertainment with dancers, singers and performers in their flamboyant costumes designed to dazzle and wow guests – all overseen by the Cruise Director, leading the entertainment from a bridge over the Promenade. There will be spectacular special "mini-shows" with the LED sky.

On my "First things to do at embarkation" list, I have it noted to reserve a table in a speciality restaurant for the event - hope I'm successful! With there only being 3 parades, I guess they'll be well-attended.

On my "First things to do at embarkation" list, I have it noted to reserve a table in a speciality restaurant for the event - hope I'm successful! With there only being 3 parades, I guess they'll be well-attended.

Can it not be reserved before embarkation? As far as I can see they are offering a package

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We already have 2 evenings of complimentary speciality dinners as Black Card holders, plus we've booked the dining package for the Cirque Du Soleil show so we don't really want to have to pay for yet another dinner - especially as we're in YC with its designated restaurant.

I wonder if you'll have to buy a package to get one of the "VIP" views? I was hoping to book a table on one of our complimentary nights. I guess I'll find out in just under 8 weeks (embarking on June 16) if we haven't heard anything more definitive before then.