Booking Princess tonite 4 1st time.

alprzy

I have a booking on hold that I need to confirm tonite. It's for the Crown Princess, one of the early sailings (July 06'). Being a first timer on Princess, what should I expect in contrast to the 3 prior cruises I've done? Nordic Empress to Bermuda, NCL Sun to Belize, Roatan, Cayman, Carnival Miracle to Bahamas (From NY).

We have 2 "children" 21 and 18 who will be going with us. Is there on par entertainment that will keep the interest of young adults (they're good kids but also like to have a good time).

It's a 9 day trip from NY to San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola and then Bermuda before return to NY. Real nice itinerary.

So basically, what are the obvious things I will see different on Princess. I've heard the hype, but respect the opinion of you guys who have the experience. These boards have been a tremendous help on my prior trips.

Thanx in advance.

Al

RCCL Nordic Empress 01'

NCL Sun 02'

Carnival Miracle 04'

Crown Princess 06'?

We have been very happy with princess. There seems to be less waiting to board the ship...very smooth and fast. We have noticed long lines of people waiting to board other ships...took them forever. Princess does things in a first class way. Hope you have a wonderful experience. Sandy

Archived