Conquest Video of our 8 day Southern w 1YO & 4YO

cruisedrew

Hi guys!! Got back this week from an 8 -Day Cruise on the Carnival Conquest out of Fort Lauderdale. Me, My wife and kids shared a balcony cabin! And.... I'm making a video of our trip!! (But alas, it's not done. Too darn busy. Haha). But here is the trailer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great job! Thanks for sharing. I like the soundtrack choices too! Beautiful family you got there. Your son tackled that Guy's burger like champ! My wife and I are taking our kids (8 & 2) on their first cruise in August and very much looking forward to it. We've cruised several times before but we were just a couple of 20-something's that racked up huge bar bills each time. Can't wait to experience a cruise that will be more focused on showing our kids a good time. Looking forward to your future installments.

• 1 month later...

Thanks!! haha!

Ok guys!!

So Part 2 is finally ready! (I teach 4th grade, along with the 2 little ones at home.... and school finally got out last week, so now I have a little more time! haha)

Here is Part 2:

Loved the videos! Your family is great.. those kids of yours are so cute! My husband and I are going kid-free on our cruise coming up but can wait to take our 2 year old son on his first cruise ... hopefully next summer!

Ps. Loved all the Kenny songs!