Alphi Tours - La Romana - Buyer Beware - Crooks

dhollis

I just got back from a cruise and discovered they overcharged my credit card by $255. We were supposed to be charged $60 USD PP, for 4 people, which should have been $240, but instead my credit card was charged $495.41. I have disputed the charges with MasterCard so hopefully I can recover the overcharge. If you do use them, make sure you have cash in hand.

Did you try contacting them first before calling them crooks? I have been in tours in the USA and this error has happened before as well. If they were crooks they would have maxed out your card.....

Yes I did try and contact them multiple times and MasterCard did as well and no one answers. When they show you the charge they were going to put through in US dollars and then obviously change the amount they processed. That is not something an honest company would do in my opinion. A small mistake, not big deal, but $255 is a lot of money to me.