Allure of the seas, West. Excusions, good / bad

I'm plannew for Allure of the seas, Western Caribbean.

Labadee, Jamaica, Cozumel.

I see many excursions on the RC Web site. Anyone have good or bad reviews on what to do on these islands.

Example: For Haiti, I seen Dragons Breath flight line, 104.00. If that's one trip down the line, no dice for 100 bucks.

Snorkle for 75 bucks 2 hrs, ya, now where talking value fun.

I heard if you have drink pkg. You can drink for free on some island excursions, is this true ? How to know what ones.

Thx. And please advise.:cool:

I'd skip the Labadee snorkeling. We've done that twice and were disappointed each time. If you really want to do snorkeling, I'd look for an excursion in Cozumel.

I'm plannew for Allure of the seas, Western Caribbean.

Labadee, Jamaica, Cozumel.

I see many excursions on the RC Web site. Anyone have good or bad reviews on what to do on these islands.

Example: For Haiti, I seen Dragons Breath flight line, 104.00. If that's one trip down the line, no dice for 100 bucks.

Snorkle for 75 bucks 2 hrs, ya, now where talking value fun.

I heard if you have drink pkg. You can drink for free on some island excursions, is this true ? How to know what ones.

Thx. And please advise.:cool:

We take a taxi to Mr Sanchez Beach Adventure - all inclusive food & drink. Best $50 spent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We recently did this cruise with our four adult children, their husbands and our two toddler grandchildren.

Cozumel -- Nachi Cocum -- all 12 of us loved this excursion

Falmouth -- DH, DD, one DSIL did the Jamaican Culinary Tour

3 other DD, 3 SILs did Blue Hole through ship

Labadee -- 4 of us did the Discover Haiti Coastal Cruise - great

a group did the Dragons Breath Flight Line- loved it

Labadee, Haiti is the PRIVATE beach for RCI. No need to spend a penny there, if you don't want to! It's a beach day. If you WANT to do a zip line...have at it..they will gladly take your money!

Keep an eye on your Cruise Planner as they occasionally have sales. We booked the Dragon's Flight Zipline in Labadee for our upcoming May cruise during a sale last Feb for $77. We already did this back in 2013 and it was incredible!!! Be sure and take your camera as the views are awesome and it's the longest zipline over water. We use the rest of the day as a beach day.

We are also doing Dunn's Falls, horseback riding in the ocean and Ochos Rios tour with Peat Taylor Tours who comes highly recommended on Trip Advisor and the Jamaica board.

Doing Chaankaab Park dolphin excursion with RCCL in Cozumel because it was also on sale back in Feb and the price was better than I found anywhere else. It also includes all you can eat/drink buffet for lunch.

We did all of these same excursions back in 2013 but this time we're taking my grandson and my kids had such a great time before, they want to do them all again.

Whatever you choose, you'll have a great cruise!!