Newby with questions

baskuis

I did not know uber can only be booked online haha. Haven't used it in my lifetime. All the taxi's over here are just waiting for costumers. Hop in and gooo. I'll take a look at your link, thx.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Our taxi's do the same, but cost twice as much as Uber....which is why Uber is so popular here. If you land at Miami airport, it is about a 20 minute ride to downtown Miami and a taxi won't cost you a fortune, where if you land at FLL airport, it will, as it is a 45minute ride with NO traffic (which is rare). Look into the website I gave you if you land at FLL.:cool:

I did not know uber can only be booked online haha. Haven't used it in my lifetime. All the taxi's over here are just waiting for costumers. Hop in and gooo. I'll take a look at your link, thx.

Uber is something you need to create an account for and download the app if you plan to use. Calling uber, giving your destination, and paying all occur within the app. Most US airports I’ve been in recently have free WiFi and i *think* FLL does to. If you want to use uber can use it when you are in baggage claim before you step out. There are also transport shuttles you can pre-arrange for FLL to Miami, we used SAS transportation. Both FLL and MIA are convenient to Miami so would use whichever is cheaper to fly in to.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thx both! I understand now. We fly into MIA, not FLL. So it wont be a long drive i guess.

That will make things much easier for you! If you need help finding a hotel...just let us know. We would be happy to help you.