Escape-Specific Questions

mdsgu

We sail on June 3, a group of 8 of us (6 adults, 2 kids).

1. Where can we (adults) get tickets for the adult comedy shows? Headliners? Is that open at embarkation?

2. Where do we book "Escape the Big Top?"

3. We have two reservations for LeBistro, each for 4 people. To whom would we talk about combining those reservations into one so we can all sit together? Do we go directly to LeBistro? Talk to the MDR maître d'?

Thanks!

We were on the escape in February. If you go to the interactivekiosks as soon as you get on the ship it is easy to scroll through the events and book. If you are with other people have 1 person from each party so that each person can make their reservation. My friend and I did this and it worked very well. We had. 1 dinner reservation that we wanted to change so we went to I believe it was a restaurant where they were doing this and we were able to have every thing booked for the week. It takes a little planning but then you are set and can relax and enjoy. By the way we sent the guys to eat and then we joined them . No sense in having the whole group with you.