Weight restriction to get on North Star? Asking for 9 Night Anthem Bermuda/Caribbean

Was the wheel chair person able to do the North Star? We will have an electric wheel chair person with us that is unable to get out of the chair. Will they even allow that type of chair on?

Yes to the first part. This is a good question. I'm not sure, but I'm sure that there is somebody who you could ask. You may want to see if the family member can be transferred to a loaner wheel chair for the experience, then transferred back to their own chair. The crew working there were wonderful with handicapped people. Good luck!

Yes to the first part. This is a good question. I'm not sure, but I'm sure that there is somebody who you could ask. You may want to see if the family member can be transferred to a loaner wheel chair for the experience, then transferred back to their own chair. The crew working there were wonderful with handicapped people. Good luck!

Thank you. I will definitely check once we get on the ship.