Stockholm Tour

Red boats do say that they have earlier departures when cruise ship berths at Stadsgården. https://www.redsightseeing.com/f-a-q/

However they only sell 24 hour tickets.

Yes, we always meet the cruise ship upon arrival in the morning and all buses operate

the port as part of the regular route all day as long as a cruise ship is docked.

Stromma confirmed via email that their HOHO boats do not start their departures prior to 10 am anymore.

The red boats referenced above do leave from dock 167, but cost 200 SEK per daily ticket (they never had a one stop ticket).

You sound like me--asking for directions! ☺ Did you buy a 24 hour pass? Our ship docks at Stadsgården Berth 160--I think. I'm trying to plan ahead for the easiest way to minimize walking.

That would be a bit problematic if you want to go on public transport since the nearest bus stop (Slussen) is an about 800m walk.

There is a HoHo boat stop there but I don't know if this stop also have the Red Boats shuttle.

Hi Tokyo, we are also spending 2 full days in Stockholm, arriving on August 31 before our cruise leaves in the late afternoon on September 2. We are staying at the Sheraton which I was told was a good location. Do you have any recommendations on how to schedule our time? Is there a 48 hour pass we should buy? Suggestions on how to get from the airport to the hotel for a group of 6? Any and all suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated

Taxi is probably the best way. Sheraton is close to the central station and the airport express trains but

since you are a group of 6, taxi is more suitable. There aren't any 48 hour passes but the 72 hour pass costs

240 SEK which is the price for a 24 hour pass x2.