Mariner of the Seas--Oct. 2005

AZMembergs

Hi,

We had a great time on this ship. If anyone who sailed with us and took the Lord Sheffield sail, please respond. We have pictures to share!

Also, I kept a daily journal. Yeah, it could be boring since I only write for me, but if anyone would like to read it for some "insight" to this cruise and ship, please let me know and I'll email it to you.

BTW, this was a back to back for us. We sailed Oct. 23 through to Nov. 6.

How did you like the Lord Sheffield excursion? Am considering this for St Maarten. Will have a large group. Are they strict with the 25 person limit?

Also would love some "do not miss" suggestions regarding the ship and excursions. What type of cabin did you have? Would enjoy a mini review!! :)

Thanks!!

I would love to read a detailed, or a not so detailed (that's up to you), review if you're up to it. I don't like to post my email address so it would be nice to read it here. I get to live a cruise vicariously through you as my first cruise is over a year away. Thanks, gorbat:)

The Lord Sheffield excersion was fantastic! It's not a big boat; any more than 25 and there would be no room to move around. We chartered it for $1,000 and that took the price to $40 per person. They severed us wondeful food and lots of drinks. Highly recommended!

~Nessa

Ooopps, forgot to answer your second part part. Yes, loved the Junior Suite. It was almost too much room for just the two of us and we don't entertain (which, if we did, it would be perfect).

Really appreciated the walk in closet.

Now, we know a family who took this suite and it was perfect for them. In fact, they called the walk in closet their "changing room!"

Let me know if you want a copy of my personal journal. It's way too large to post. write to me at nessa@memberg.com

~N.

Archived