Inside or 6A cabin on Conquest for 3

lucyjohnz

We are cruising on May 28th on the Conquest out of Galveston and we'll have 3 older girls (ages 19,20,21) in a cabin together. Do you think it's better to have an inside (4C) cabin with two lowers and one upper or go for the 6A cabin with 3 lowers? I think the 3rd lower in the 6A is actually a couch that makes into a bed. The 4C cabin is 185sf and the 6A cabin is 220sf. Finally, the difference in cost for the 6A is about $75/pp for the 1st 2 and $30 for the 3rd for a total of $180 more. Two of the girls have been on lots of cruises with both inside and outside cabins and don't claim to care that much whether it's an outside or inside cabin. The 3rd has never cruised before.

Thanks for your input!

Depending on your finances... one thing to consider... the inside room on this ship is 185 square feet and the ocean-view is 220 square feet... being three girls (probably with lots of clothes, ect) it may be better to have the bigger room, but if they truly don't care about the space or really don't think they will be in the cabin much then by all means save the money. I would definitely though take an upper berth over the couch pull out, when you pull it out it usually obstructs the way around the cabin pretty good.

I think that the couch in the room is just a long couch and not a pull-out. However, I think that they'd appreciate the floor space provided by a bunk. The other factors are that we actually have 5 cabins on this cruise, 4 of them balconies and the one inside cabin. If we move them to a 6A cabin, they won't be on the same floor with us - they'll be 3 or 4 decks down from us. So, I've decided to go for the inside with them across the hall from us.

Thanks for all your input.

Archived