"Mariner Of The Seas" Christmas Ornament

My wife and I have been collecting cruise ship Christmas ornaments from the ships we sail on. We started, unfortunately, after our first cruise on "Mariner Of The Seas". So, we would really like to fill in the missing link.

If anyone is sailing on Mariner, and would be interested in buying one for us, it would be greatly appreciated. They only run around $5.00, but I would be glad to pay twice that, or more for the trouble. ;) If anyone is interested, please let me know, and we can swap emails, etc...

Here is a pic of our Enchantment (pre-stretch) Christmas ornament, just in case someone is not clear on what they look like.

cso.jpg

Thanks for the help,

Kenny

My wife and I have been collecting cruise ship Christmas ornaments from the ships we sail on. We started, unfortunately, after our first cruise on "Mariner Of The Seas". So, we would really like to fill in the missing link.

If anyone is sailing on Mariner, and would be interested in buying one for us, it would be greatly appreciated. They only run around $5.00, but I would be glad to pay twice that, or more for the trouble. ;) If anyone is interested, please let me know, and we can swap emails, etc...

Here is a pic of our Enchantment (pre-stretch) Christmas ornament, just in case someone is not clear on what they look like.

cso.jpg

Thanks for the help,

Kenny

I'm going on the 23rd. Would be glad to buy for you. My email is jjmcdoniel at sbcglobal.net.

Well, let me say how thankful I am to get not one, but two helpful responses so quickly!

Kendallison, I guess since you are leaving very soon, I would very much appreciate the offer. This way, there is a chance of possibly even using the ornament this Christmas too. My email is - krage at bellsouth.net

Txadmin2, thank you very much for offering as well. If, by some strange chance, I don't get in contact with Kendallison....I will email you.

Thanks again to the both of you. It's one of the nice features of this board, to be able to help out fellow cruise lovers from time to time. I would gladly do the same for you. :)

~ Kenny

Do you think they have an ornament out for the Freedom yet? Do they have ornaments depicting all the ships?

I need to find something - either a small replica of a cruise ship - or an ornament would work too. I plan to give my sister and her husband a cruise for their 30th Wedding Anniversary on the Freedom. It would be neat to give them an ornament of a ship.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I started the same tradition but don't have one for Empress of the Seas or Sovereign or Majesty either. I have one for Voyager and Legend as well as some other places we have been. I wish I had started earlier myself. I was happy to see that two people have jumped in and offered to buy your ornamnents for you. We are going on Mariner in Jan. which would be too late for you to get your ornament for this year. If things don't work out with the other two offers let me know and I will get them for you in January......MJN

Hi,

I started the same tradition but don't have one for Empress of the Seas or Sovereign or Majesty either. I have one for Voyager and Legend as well as some other places we have been. I wish I had started earlier myself. I was happy to see that two people have jumped in and offered to buy your ornamnents for you. We are going on Mariner in Jan. which would be too late for you to get your ornament for this year. If things don't work out with the other two offers let me know and I will get them for you in January......MJN

MJN,

We are sailing on the Empress next March and will be picking up an ornament for ourselves. Our tree is full of places we have been, local and otherwise. I would gladly pick up an extra one for you. I notice however that it will read Empress and not Nordic. Let me know, no hurry since we won't be leaving until March 11th.

Cruise lovers are just happy, helpful people aren't they? Well, atleast on this board they are!

Thanks Kendallison, I emailed you back. Thanks also to MJN as well. I hope to have a Mariner ornament, not just for this year... but mainly to complete the collection. I wasn't as concerned with the time issue at first, but having the opportunity to get one this soon is even greater.

I don't know if they have them for all the ships or not, but I assume so. We bought ship ornaments from our RC Enchantment, Carnival Miracle, and Disney Wonder cruises, so I just figured every line does it. If RC has them for older ships like Enchantment, surely they would have them for the newer classes too. I know they all have more detailed models of the ships too, and I sort of wish I had started collecting them too. I'm just glad that I didn't wait until several cruises had passed by to start this.

Maybe we can help each other out this way, to complete our unique collections. I'm game, and would do so on any future cruise. So far, we only have one booked on Caribbean Princess in April. But, we plan to do many more with RC in the future.

Thanks again to all the nice cruise critic passengers!

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to take a moment to publicly thank "Kendallison" for picking up a Mariner Of The Seas Christmas ornament for our family. She was very nice and helpful to a fellow cruise lover, and it's nice to see the ways we can help each other out.

We now have a cruise ship ornament from each of our cruises, hanging on our Christmas tree! We plan to continue this collection for every cruise we take.

Thanks also to the others here that offered to help out. You are all nice people!

Merry Christmas,

Kenny

Archived