Kids Sail Free not working on RC website?

Trying to access the "Kids Sail Free" cruises under the "DEALS" tab and it only allows me to see the first page of listings and it wont allow me to click on anything. Anyone else having the same issues? Any idea if RC could email me a list of the cruises available with this promo?

It definitely works, I just booked a few days ago and got the kids for free.

As someone said earlier, it's on certain dates and ships I believe

First post here too! :cool:

Welcome to CC!

I have been able to see the pricing for Kids Sail Free but I have to hunt and peck to find the cruises that offer it. Theres a page on the RC site specifically listing all the cruises that offer it but that was the part that wasnt working.

Welcome to CC!

I have been able to see the pricing for Kids Sail Free but I have to hunt and peck to find the cruises that offer it. Theres a page on the RC site specifically listing all the cruises that offer it but that was the part that wasnt working.

Looks like there are 62 cruises that match the kids sail free option. I was able to click the kids sail free picture on the main page and it took me to the results. I see 7 pages of cruises and had no problem going to the second one.

Also take note, when it asks how many guests, there is nothing that says kids sail free (although I have seen it). It was still deducting the kids at the end though, at least that's what it did for mine