Allure of the Seas - Shows Sold Out?

Hi all! I'm new here so hopefully this is the right section. Just had a question regarding the shows, specially Mamma Mia and the Ice Show. Im sailing in mid-July and it won't let me reserve those two shows (won't give an option for time and date after selecting number of guests). Does this mean they are sold out? and does that also mean I won't be able to see them or will I still be able to show up to the theater and get in to see the shows? Ive been on twelve cruises (three with Royal) however the reservation system is new to me.

Every show has a stand-by line for those guests without reservations.

Additionally, you may be able to get reservations once onboard. Not sure where they do this on Allure, but on Oasis they had crew members in the On Air Club handling reservations right after boarding.

Every show has a stand-by line for those guests without reservations.

Additionally, you may be able to get reservations once onboard. Not sure where they do this on Allure, but on Oasis they had crew members in the On Air Club handling reservations right after boarding.

Would you happen to know if a select number of seats are held for the day of sailing? or if its sold out online, its totally sold out?

Would you happen to know if a select number of seats are held for the day of sailing? or if its sold out online, its totally sold out?

They supposedly hold back a certain percentage of slots for on board booking.

Gotcha, thank you so much :D Im just trying to relive some stress, this trip was sort of last minute

I'd go to the On-Air Club (or wherever it is on Allure) ASAP, as the comedy venue is small and fills up quickly.

Hi all! I'm new here so hopefully this is the right section. Just had a question regarding the shows, specially Mamma Mia and the Ice Show. Im sailing in mid-July and it won't let me reserve those two shows (won't give an option for time and date after selecting number of guests). Does this mean they are sold out? and does that also mean I won't be able to see them or will I still be able to show up to the theater and get in to see the shows? Ive been on twelve cruises (three with Royal) however the reservation system is new to me.

Try to get reservations once you board. If you still can't get reservations for Mamma Mia, get in the standby line early. The standby line was huge on our May sailing, people were lined up 45 minutes before the show. You shouldn't have issues with the ice show though, especially if you try to go to the afternoon show. We walked in to that show at show time and were able to get seats.

Another idea might be to call the cruise line and see if there are any seats at all. There could be less seats available than your party size. We had issues getting comedy club reservations on one cruise and when I called, there were single seats available. They recommended we take the single seat since it would be easier to get one more in than two.

Try to get reservations once you board. If you still can't get reservations for Mamma Mia, get in the standby line early. The standby line was huge on our May sailing, people were lined up 45 minutes before the show. You shouldn't have issues with the ice show though, especially if you try to go to the afternoon show. We walked in to that show at show time and were able to get seats.

Another idea might be to call the cruise line and see if there are any seats at all. There could be less seats available than your party size. We had issues getting comedy club reservations on one cruise and when I called, there were single seats available. They recommended we take the single seat since it would be easier to get one more in than two.

Will do! I tried getting the individual seats also it didn't work online so I'm going to call them most likely. The issue is that our family is all reserved for one show and I'm trying to join them ( I need two more seats)