Adventure of the Seas, Southern Caribbean, June 24th-July 1st...An installment review

Hello,

Our cabins were 9637 and 9639. If you entered cabin 9637, the bathroom was on the right and the closet on the left. Passing these, a small chair and table were on the left and the desk was on the right. The bed was straight ahead. Directly past the small chair on the right was the connecting door to 9639. Cabin 9639 was the mirror image of 9637. Guessing, I would say if the connecting door were not there, it would just be the wall, maybe with a loveseat instead of the chair?

My mistake...this should read "... If you entered cabin 9637, the bathroom was on the right and the closet on the left. Passing these, a small chair and table were on the RIGHT and the desk was on the LEFT.

Hello,

Our cabins were 9637 and 9639. If you entered cabin 9637, the bathroom was on the right and the closet on the left. Passing these, a small chair and table were on the left and the desk was on the right. The bed was straight ahead. Directly past the small chair on the right was the connecting door to 9639. Cabin 9639 was the mirror image of 9637. Guessing, I would say if the connecting door were not there, it would just be the wall, maybe with a loveseat instead of the chair?

OK thanks. I wondered about that, not thinking that the other room would be a mirror image so that the connecting door was in the same place in the floor plan.