An unexpected response condition code has been received.

Bevv

From Carnival website "An unexpected response condition code has been received."

Carnival must not want my husband to cruise with me. I logged on to their website, booked a cruise, and it took my info. It then took my deposit ($500 American Express so I get $100 back) and gave me the screen to put the second passenger in. I have tried multiple times, with two different browsers and two different computers and I get the above message. Any thoughts on how to get him on the cruise besides calling Carnival? Have you had this problem and resolved it online?

Second question - if you book online and want to transfer to a Travel Agent, do you call the agent and they do it, or do you go through Carnival?

I had the same problem. I had to call to have my husband added. She neglected to add his VIFP number so I have been trying to add that for weeks now and get the same code that you received. I am guessing I will have to call again.

I had the same problem. I had to call to have my husband added. She neglected to add his VIFP number so I have been trying to add that for weeks now and get the same code that you received. I am guessing I will have to call again.

Thanks for the response. Good ol' Software updates :(

From Carnival website "An unexpected response condition code has been received."

Carnival must not want my husband to cruise with me. I logged on to their website, booked a cruise, and it took my info. It then took my deposit ($500 American Express so I get $100 back) and gave me the screen to put the second passenger in. I have tried multiple times, with two different browsers and two different computers and I get the above message. Any thoughts on how to get him on the cruise besides calling Carnival? Have you had this problem and resolved it online?

Second question - if you book online and want to transfer to a Travel Agent, do you call the agent and they do it, or do you go through Carnival?

You just have to call the Travel agent with your name, cabin number, sailing date, booking number, and PIN number and they will be able to get it transferred. If you don't know your PIN number (you don't get one when you book online), then you will have to call Carnival to set it up, or the Carnival agent who is processing the transfer will call you to verify that you do want to transfer the booking.

I`m also having the same problem. I booked today and have been trying to add my wife to the reservation and keep getting the same message popping up. I will try again tomorrow but I`m sure I will have to call to get it fixed. Frustrating. :confused::mad: