Nervous, booking Underground tour Monday, HELP!

Motorcycle Gma

thank you for reporting back on your experience. I was told to arrive an hour early for security, etc. Do you think a whole hour is needed?

Curious, how large was your tour & did you wear the little hearing device? Thx again!

Oh wow, an hour? When I e-mailed the Colosseum office they told me 30 minutes and from my experience, I definitely think that is sufficient. We arrived around 12:50PM for our 1:20PM tour and we were through security, through the ticket desk to pick up our stickers and at our meeting place by 1:10PM (this included a quick stop at the restroom). Perhaps the lines can be longer at different times of the day, but I think 30 minutes should be plenty. We were able to skip all lines.

Our group was about 20-25 people and they did give out the little hearing devices. The hearing devices were really helpful when walking from place to place within the Colosseum, but when we were standing still it was easy enough to hear our guide without the device. The tour lasted just over an hour (maybe an hour and 15 minutes).

Thanks for the update. I finally understand what I'm getting. Tonight, I just got around to buying my regular tickets. Hope I beat those Monday 3am people! It didn't ask me for a date for the general admission ticket. Was I suppose to choose one?

One more question, did you have to show any ID? I was the one who put US Virgin Islands on my underground tour request because I didn't know it was Statis Uniti. Hoping this doesn't cause a problem.

About two weeks to go & I'm still finalizing details!

I woke up at 3:00 am yesterday to buy tickets for the underground tour on September 30th. Unfortunately the dates for the tour end Sept. 15. I don't know what to do! It's the one thing my husband has always wanted to see. Does anyone have any info whether they will be opening up dates?

I woke up at 3:00 am yesterday to buy tickets for the underground tour on September 30th. Unfortunately the dates for the tour end Sept. 15. I don't know what to do! It's the one thing my husband has always wanted to see. Does anyone have any info whether they will be opening up dates?

We had the same issue yesterday. Some info I got from a reliable source on Trip Adviser believes that on September 18 they will sell the rest of September and October. If you look at the ticket site it is worded different for Sept 18 than all the other months. Fingers crossed.