"Exclusive" Shore Excursions - Are Milos Radakovich tours worth the premium price?

Maligator

We have an upcoming cruise that stops in Manta, Ecuador, and one of the available excursions is "Milos Radakovich Wildlife Exploration: Isla Corazon - Bird Watching Paradise" or something like that. It's about $350/each and - other than the all-but-worthless blurb on the excursions page - there is precious little information out there. Non-Celebrity material I've found looks like kayaks in a mangrove and not much else.

We've been on a sailing with Milos and thoroughly enjoyed his talks, but I'm skeptical that he'll even be on this sailing. Nowhere does it say the tour is actually led by him. It seems more like he lent his name to it for the purpose of marketing. One of the few threads I found about a similar excursion elsewhere in South America said he wasn't even on the ship for that sailing. Before we sink $700 into a single excursion, I'd like to hear some feedback from cruisers who have taken the plunge.

Are the Milos tours (with or without Milos) any better than a typical excursion? For the premium price, do you get a premium experience?

FWIW, I did ask in the South America subforum a month ago and received no responses, other than another cruiser from our rollcall adding that she was interested.