Family entertainment msc meraviglia

annamarieheath

Hi new to msc and wondering if the offer any evening entertainment which includes adults and children? Embarking on meraviglia Friday with a 4 & 5 year old. The 4yearold is very shy and so will only join in with us around - plus we wondered if anything happens on the evening for parents with children? Rather than them being off without us at kids club (which the 4 year old is unlikely to do) x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi new to msc and wondering if the offer any evening entertainment which includes adults and children? Embarking on meraviglia Friday with a 4 & 5 year old. The 4yearold is very shy and so will only join in with us around - plus we wondered if anything happens on the evening for parents with children? Rather than them being off without us at kids club (which the 4 year old is unlikely to do) x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi our kids were 6 & 8, a little older I know. However, we did not use the kids club & they enjoyed the evening entertainment. There is a kids disco, checkout the kids club schedule as it's not listed on the main day schedules, also the various shows the entertainment staff put on, they mix really well with the kids, Harry and Jason particularly for us. Overall the entertainment was one of the positives for our family on this cruise.