Cannot access my reservation information

For the past month, maybe longer, I have been trying to access my reservation information after logging in to the RCI website. I keep getting a message in bold red font - Cannot access your reservation at this time. Please phone - and there is a phone number given, I have spoken with at least 6 different people at this phone number who say they will have the problem fixed. To date, I still can't access my reservation. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

For the past month, maybe longer, I have been trying to access my reservation information after logging in to the RCI website. I keep getting a message in bold red font - Cannot access your reservation at this time. Please phone - and there is a phone number given, I have spoken with at least 6 different people at this phone number who say they will have the problem fixed. To date, I still can't access my reservation. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Have you tried the back door:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6

The back door worked for me! Initially, I could only get in if I clicked on a link in emails I was sent by Royal to buy excursions, etc.

I thought I might be having trouble because I booked with a TA. Not sure if that makes a difference.

The back door worked for me! Initially, I could only get in if I clicked on a link in emails I was sent by Royal to buy excursions, etc.

I thought I might be having trouble because I booked with a TA. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Glad it helped, but I know it does not work for all. Sometimes the booking is in a state such that no web method will access it.

I have seen the same thing in red before on my reservation. It's happened when I've called in and someone from RCI is making a change to my reservation. Because she was in on my reservation I couldn't access it. Is it possible someone was in on your reservation and then didn't get out of it? That's my experience anyhow.