NCL SUN suite 9292

pardo59

hello!! has anyone stayed at NCL Sun suite 9202 ? I would like to know if it has a Lavazza coffee/expresso machine. I saw a picture of a suite and it had a regular small coffee maker. One of the perks i have found of being on a suite is the Lavazza machine. thanks in advance for info

hello!! has anyone stayed at NCL Sun suite 9202 ? I would like to know if it has a Lavazza coffee/expresso machine. I saw a picture of a suite and it had a regular small coffee maker. One of the perks i have found of being on a suite is the Lavazza machine. thanks in advance for info

I was in cabin 10065 and we had just a small 4 cup coffee maker. That was back in late 2014 so things may have changed. I looked on Cruisedeckplans and 9202 shows the little coffee maker but I don't know when the photo was taken.

I was in cabin 10065 and we had just a small 4 cup coffee maker. That was back in late 2014 so things may have changed. I looked on Cruisedeckplans and 9202 shows the little coffee maker but I don't know when the photo was taken.

thanks for response, I have stayed at other suites on different ships and teh Lavazza machine was one of the things we liked. shame of NCL if they just have a regular coffee machine on a suite