5:50am Flight - Which hotel?

racenut

I'd skip shuttles and use a cab or uber. Most hotels with early service are nearest the airport.

Since you have a full day in Fort L. I'd stay in town, a 15 min. ride to the airport. Prices depend on time of year.

This is our 1st cruise out of Port Everglades. We have a very early flight the day after disembarkation. Can you recommend a hotel with reliable shuttle service? We will not have rental car. Many thanks!

Hilton Marina. Its 10 minutes to the airport and has shuttle. you can also grab the water taxi right at the Hilton and head to Las Olas Blvd. plenty of shopping, restaurants and people watching. You can ride the taxi all day for like $7. Hotel also has great poolside tiki bar and good onsite restaurants. Bee staying there for years.

Hilton Marina. Its 10 minutes to the airport and has shuttle. you can also grab the water taxi right at the Hilton and head to Las Olas Blvd. plenty of shopping, restaurants and people watching. You can ride the taxi all day for like $7. Hotel also has great poolside tiki bar and good onsite restaurants. Bee staying there for years.

Thanks TJMK! I like the look of Hilton Marina.