Any Hurricanes / rainy weather?

CJJSmith

I am leaving on the Majesty for the Bahamas on Monday... does anyone know if that hurricane I keep hearing about may become a threat? It also says it is supposed to rain in Nassau and CoCo Cay Tuesday and Wednesday - anyone know if it will rain all day - or if it will evenutaully be sunny enough to snorkel and enjoy the ports?

Thanks!

I am leaving on the Majesty for the Bahamas on Monday... does anyone know if that hurricane I keep hearing about may become a threat? It also says it is supposed to rain in Nassau and CoCo Cay Tuesday and Wednesday - anyone know if it will rain all day - or if it will evenutaully be sunny enough to snorkel and enjoy the ports?

Thanks!

Good Lord woman! :D LOL, stop worrying!! Here are some maps for you. This one is the water vapor. The brown areas are DRY air, meaning, LOW moisture. Maybe an occasional shower, but it looks like mainly high and dry. No threats to your destionation exist at this time.

20.jpg

This map is the wave action........which is live, and will change...keep watching it...

WAVE000.GIF

LOL - I am worrying too much aren't I? Thank you so much for the great maps! :) I am just so worried something will ruin this trip and I am sooo looking forward to it! :)

I'm in Florida, due east of Great Abacoa Island, Bahamas, and it's been BEAUTIFUL, but chilly here. It's suppose to warm up Sunday. Suppose to be 81° here on Monday. You'll be fine. And remember what they say;

"What you fear, you draw near". Put it right out of your head.;)

I will put the thoughts out of my mind and expect to have beautiful weather! Thank you!

I have to ask though - what is "chilly" to you? LOL:D

LOL, anything under 65. :D It's about 60° right now, going down to about 54° tonight. I looked for you and Nassau on Monday is suppose to be like clear and 77°. So bring a sweater for the evening on deck. You will need it at night. If you plan to be on deck, a nice jogging outfit comes in handy.:)

LOL, anything under 65. :D It's about 60° right now, going down to about 54° tonight. I looked for you and Nassau on Monday is suppose to be like clear and 77°. So bring a sweater for the evening on deck. You will need it at night. If you plan to be on deck, a nice jogging outfit comes in handy.:)

OH WAAAAH 54. Its 9 right now in Minnesota where i'm at, and ITs snowed the last 6 days! Bring a sweater, thats still t-shirt weather!

OH WAAAAH 54. Its 9 right now in Minnesota where i'm at, and ITs snowed the last 6 days! Bring a sweater, thats still t-shirt weather!

LOL, I know! I'm spoiled though!! :D This is why I tolerate hurricanes. ;) I use to live in many cold, and snowy places. I just can't do that anymore.

C'mon down!!:)

Oh, and I had a typo in the above post...I don't live EAST of Great Abacoa Island, LOL, It's west.......doh.(the cold got to my brain) ;)

One very good reason why we are in the process of immigration to Florida from the UK. Can't come quick enough for me. Still, a cruise from San Juan this Christmas is looming and keeping up my spirits - after that all my thoughts turn to Florida and hopefully my future home!!! Keep that sun shining please....

9 degrees? OUCH! THAT is why I broke up with my boyfriend when he wanted to get married and move to minnesota (where he is from)... I can't leave MY family and the California weather! I hate to be cold!!!

Now I am happily married for 8 years, have 3 kids and we BOTH enjoy warm tropical vacations! lol...

Archived