Add a person

anhellena

Yes, as long as (1) the room occupancy is rated for the number of people in the room - if the occupancy rating for the room is 'up to 4 guests' then you can have up to 4 but not add a 5th guest; and, (2) the ship is not sold out based on occupancy numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Right. Assuming first you have a cabin that allows for the extra person. Then it just gets down to occupancy capacity. Every cabin is assigned a muster station and every muster station has a set number of lifeboat seats. So it's possible for your muster station to be full, and you be unable to add on people, while the ship isn't completely sold out. So it's best not to wait until the last minute to add an extra person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all my husband will not know if he can go for 2 weeks and this is a family thing were we all want rooms next to each other. Not until June so I think me booking today and adding him in Two weeks will work

I think you'll be safe there. Where people run into issues is when the additional person won't know until a few weeks ahead and then they are unable to book due to capacity issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all my husband will not know if he can go for 2 weeks and this is a family thing were we all want rooms next to each other. Not until June so I think me booking today and adding him in Two weeks will work

If June will not be after final payment date, why not make the reservation to include him now and just cancel his reservation if he cannot get the time away from the job?