Document Question

tinmanswife

Today I received documents for one of two cabins we booked for Victory 1/8. Of course, they're the doc's for our DS/DD's cabin (21 & 19 yrs old)...but no documents for us!. Of course, it's Saturday, and no mail again till Monday. Should I be worried that they messed up or wait it out and hope the other set comes Monday. I would have thought...since we're paying...they'd all be together!

We have 5 cabins booked, and all docs are coming to me. We should have a total of 7 doc sets because 2 of the cabins have people with different last names in them.

I received 3 sets of docs the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, still waiting on other 4 sets of docs. Called Carnival when they hadn't shown up 1 week after the rest of the docs. My PVP looked it up and she said the rest of the docs went out a different day. The time stamp show 6:00 on the 23rd (which was the Wed before Thanksgiving.) Since you know mail didn't go out on the 23rd at 6:00 pm, chances are they actually went out in the mail on the morning of the 28th. She asked us to wait until Monday evening and if we don't have them she will have them redone and sent to us.

I know the song - "Don't worry - be happy!", but somehow it's a lot easier to take that attitude on when you have your docs in hand and it is finally real to you!!!

Thanks...my common sense told me not to stress, they'll be in the mail Monday.. but it was kind of anticlimactic.

I'm pretty sure our cabin was upgraded, so maybe that's the hold up (or maybe they're taking it away!!!)--maybe you caught some upgrades too. I thought our dinner seating would be in the doc's too, but couldn't find it.

I thought our dinner seating would be in the doc's too, but couldn't find it.
Because it's not there.

Your dining reservation is printed on your S&S card. You'll find out when you check in at the pier.

Because it's not there.

Your dining reservation is printed on your S&S card. You'll find out when you check in at the pier.

You can also confirm your seating by clicking on modify booking under your reservation. I wouldn't change it there though. Call Carnival.

PS - Got the rest of the docs Sat, a full 10 days after the first bunch were received.

You can also confirm your seating by clicking on modify booking under your reservation. I wouldn't change it there though. Call Carnival.

PS - Got the rest of the docs Sat, a full 10 days after the first bunch were received.

What is on Carnival's site is primarily a request. It is frequently honored, but there are times when it is not, too. You can request a change onboard if you don't actually get the seating you want the most. The staff onboard will make out the seating plan from what I understand.

Archived