NCL Kids Club - Breakaway. Open while in port?

ktmac1

So husband and I would like to try one of the nicer places for dinner - but my girls (3 and 6) will need to be in the kids club, and it's closed from 5 -7. I heard on port days, you can pay 6$ for babysitting and it doesn't close - so thinking the Port Canaveral night could be good night for our dinner?

I'm sure many parents put their kids in the club just fine after 7pm, but my kids go to bed at 7pm! (Yes, I know, vacation... but up late, alone at kids club... might not be ideal if we want them in good moods the next day - plus we'd like to keep them up with us for some fun family stuff so trying to limit the late nights.)

Oh - and speaking of late nights - can I bring them to Burn the Floor? (I know not rock of ages.) They love theater and dance but not sure of run time for the 7pm show and if its ok for kids.

Burn the floor is nice. The 6 year old one will probably like it , not sure about tze53 year old.depends on the child. It is kind of lout due to music all the time. For dinner try to get early reservation atoubd 530pm if possible if not yes leave them in the splash academy. This is your only option

Sent from my SM-G903F using Forums mobile app