Problem with Carnival website?

bunchesofun

I had to clear my cache, so when I tried to get to my booking on the Carnival website it asked me for the itinerary number, name, birthday, ship, and sailing date. I input it all and the response was that it was incorrect. I even cut and pasted the itinerary number from their email to me, but same response. Anyone else having trouble?

Yes, I've been having some issues on my cruise manager within the last 30 minutes or so. I've been trying to do online check-in. I should have 4 cruises there, but only showing one. I hit refresh and there's 2. Then hit refresh again and there's none. Each time, different result.

Yes, I've been having some issues on my cruise manager within the last 30 minutes or so. I've been trying to do online check-in. I should have 4 cruises there, but only showing one. I hit refresh and there's 2. Then hit refresh again and there's none. Each time, different result.

So it's just glitchy today. Actually solved my problem. I had checked the box that said something like "Save this for Joyce" I unchecked it and it took me to my booking. Weird!

So it's just glitchy today. Actually solved my problem. I had checked the box that said something like "Save this for Joyce" I unchecked it and it took me to my booking. Weird!

Cool!

I've tried checking and unchecking the box, on an iPad, computer, and a tablet, to no avail.