Need excursion

Maine76

My wife and I are going on the Carnival cruise out of Tampa this Thursday 10/5. I just cancelled the excursion through Carnival as I receive some pretty bad revues on it. Is there anyone taking this cruise that has one of those old car city tours booked for Friday and can handle 2 more riders? Or if just hiring one of those cars on the spot is a good idea.

Thanks

You can hire one of old cars right there on the spot outside of the port where you come out. They usually run about 40 CUC depending on duration of the tour and if you need an English speaking driver. You can also walk around Old Havana as it is right at the port. We did both while in Havana.

My wife and I are going on the Carnival cruise out of Tampa this Thursday 10/5. I just cancelled the excursion through Carnival as I receive some pretty bad revues on it. Is there anyone taking this cruise that has one of those old car city tours booked for Friday and can handle 2 more riders? Or if just hiring one of those cars on the spot is a good idea.

Thanks

I highly recommend this tour: https://www.foodtourshavana.com

It was a wonderful experience, my guide (Ana) was local and very knowledgeable and no questions were off limits. The food was really good and plenty of it! I booked through their website with no issues.

We are going to be in Cuba Oct. 18 and booked the Havana Food tour, as suggested on this board. I also booked Havana Journeys for our second day. It is a city tour in a classic car and so much less $ than the cruise lines. Both have been highly recommended on Trip Advisor. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...