3 Night Quicky....Formal Night?

Mak7464

The wife, myself, and some friends just booked a three night quick hitter on the Mariner of the Seas out of Miami for next summer.

Question of the day: Is there a formal night on a 3 night cruise?

Thanks.

The wife, myself, and some friends just booked a three night quick hitter on the Mariner of the Seas out of Miami for next summer.

Question of the day: Is there a formal night on a 3 night cruise?

Thanks.

Don't know for sure as Mariner has not started this itinerary yet, but other ships that have done the same itinerary have had one formal nighr on night 2.

• 1 year later...

Was informed by cruise rep that there is a formal night on night 2 and you have a choice of lobster or filet mignon to eat. :)

I realize the OP's friend has already went on this cruise but I thought to add this in case a new cruiser, like myself, came along and read this info.

Was informed by cruise rep that there is a formal night on night 2 and you have a choice of lobster or filet mignon to eat. :)

I realize the OP's friend has already went on this cruise but I thought to add this in case a new cruiser, like myself, came along and read this info.

There is no formal night on mariner. There is no lobster and filet night. On night 2 they offer prime rib and shrimp.