Are Cruise Critic Reviews updated?

evagoblin

I was reading about the Brilliance of the Seas and the reviewer said that there was a lot of cigarette smoke in the hallways etc. I wanted to know if that was still a problem but didn´t want to read each review, by the members to see if this was still a problem. I guess I could just post a question, but was wondering why the CC (not those of the members) but the general review has not posting date. Also I was going to suggest that the readers review have something next to it so a person can scroll down quickly as see the when and where their ship went, if you wanted to see something about a specific sailing.

And BTW, if someone was recently on that ship, can you answer that question?

I was reading about the Brilliance of the Seas and the reviewer said that there was a lot of cigarette smoke in the hallways etc. I wanted to know if that was still a problem but didn´t want to read each review, by the members to see if this was still a problem. I guess I could just post a question, but was wondering why the CC (not those of the members) but the general review has not posting date. Also I was going to suggest that the readers review have something next to it so a person can scroll down quickly as see the when and where their ship went, if you wanted to see something about a specific sailing.

And BTW, if someone was recently on that ship, can you answer that question?

We've been on Brilliance within the last year and did not smell excessive cigarette smoke in the hallways. However, sometimes we did smell it when near the centrum.