Movies on Oasis?

flyer4fun

I saw an August Cruise Compass and it only listed 2 movies in the evening at the Aqua theater for the same 7 night cruise we're on Nov 5th (not including the family ones earlier). Did I miss something...are there more throughout the week? Movies under the stars is something we really enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RCI are not big on screening movies in the same way as Princess so wrong cruise line if you are after the movies under the stars experience.

On Oasis and other ships in that class they screen films in the Aquatheatre when there are no shows. This is why they don't have movies every night.

RCI are not big on screening movies in the same way as Princess so wrong cruise line if you are after the movies under the stars experience.

On Oasis and other ships in that class they screen films in the Aquatheatre when there are no shows. This is why they don't have movies every night.

Ah, ok, thanks. We were on Liberty and seemed to have more but maybe because the movies compete with the Aqua theater show there aren't as many...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums