Linking Dining Reservations

TXcruiser13

Hello all!

I spent considerable time seeking this information out but failed ... lol. Can anyone tell me the quickest way to link reservations in order to share a dining table? We have three separate reservations for the 11/11/17 Conquest sailing that we'd like to get combined.

Thank you in advance, and my sincere apologies if I missed a section where updated info in this topic is stored. :)

On carnival.com...sign in and go to manage my booking..at the bottem there is a place where you can link ur bookings..everybody needs to have their dining time already selected on their booking though..

Edited by LNNLNNLNN
Sp check..lol

Thanks so much for all the helpful replies so far! All of us booked the cruise online, and none of us know of this mysterious PIN number. Will everyone need to individually contact Carnival to get a PIN before we can accomplish this linkage?

Thanks again. You guys just rock. :hearteyes:

Thanks so much for all the helpful replies so far! All of us booked the cruise online, and none of us know of this mysterious PIN number. Will everyone need to individually contact Carnival to get a PIN before we can accomplish this linkage?

Thanks again. You guys just rock. :hearteyes:

Yes, everyone needs to call and get a pin, then one person can call to link them all together. I usually keep a spreadsheet of everyone's pins, and cabin numbers for just this reason.

Yes, everyone needs to call and get a pin, then one person can call to link them all together. I usually keep a spreadsheet of everyone's pins, and cabin numbers for just this reason.

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to know. I appreciate your reply. :)