Costa - Mediterranea Ship - Western Carribbean - Jan08-15/06

Raven77

Raven:

You'll love it. The Western route was my first Costa experience a few years ago, and we cruised the Eastern route on the Mediterranea in January of this year. Both, the route and the ship are magnificent.

If you need more details, don't hesitate to ask. Check also the detailed reviews, which I posted in the Member Review section on CC. If you look for Cruise4Andy, you'll find a review of the Mediterranea (Eastern 01/05) as well as of the Atlantica (Western 01/04).

Happy Cruising!

Andy ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy & All:

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year.

We are getting very excited about the cruise!!! Only 10 days left and we will be off!! My husband and I cannot wait! Have a great cruise everyone!

Andy are you on Mediterranea or Magica...I thought I saw another thread by you and it said Magica you were going on....If it is Mediterranea perhaps we will see you on board! Happy Sailing!

Take Care

Raven:)

Wait a minute... I'm on the wrong ship! (LOL) ;-)

Sorry, Raven, I am getting so excited... We are sailing on the MAGICA this time (but I would not mind to cruise on the Mediterranea again). Maybe we can wave each other good bye when we leaving... LOL

I hope you'll have a wonderful start in the New Year! Enjoy your cruise to the fullest!

See you around here with your review after your return!

Andy ;-)

Raven...We are doing the Western Caribbean on the Mediterranea in February. Look forward to hearing how you LOVED your cruise, also would like to know if you make it to Cozumel, since they have been devastated by the hurricane.

Hi Andy:

I will be sure to wave to the Magica ship from the Mediterranea ship...have a great trip yourself. My review will follow...I know it will be all good!

Hi Mjasp:

I will be sure to let you know how our cruise goes...I know it will be awesome!!! I will also let you know if we get into Cozumel. Have a Happy New Year and I will give you a detailed review upon my return.

Happy Sailing to you both!!!

Take Care

Raven:)

Archived