Dancing on Constellation

MopedMama

On my last Royal Caribbean cruise, if you didn't know all the line dances, then you didn't get to dance. Every dance floor had the electric slide or one of those dances going all the time. Is Constellation going to be more freestyle? Or should I go buy a video and get started learning all those line dances?:o

Just left the Connie yesterday and there are plenty of opportunities for dancing. In the Rendezvous lounge, they have a band before and after dinner that plays ballroom type music if that is what you like. We enjoyed watching some "older" couples doing the foxtrot and tango. The bar at the edge of the earth had everything from 50's to 80's music on various nights and just dance music on other nights. We are from Texas and I did not hear even one remotely country or line dance song. You just need to read your daily bulletin to find the kind of dancing you like.

Tell us more about your Connie cruise or where to go to read about it.We're thinking about a 3/23/07 Connie Cruise

On my last Royal Caribbean cruise, if you didn't know all the line dances, then you didn't get to dance. Every dance floor had the electric slide or one of those dances going all the time. Is Constellation going to be more freestyle? Or should I go buy a video and get started learning all those line dances?:o

This is a good example of how different cruises on the same line are different. We were on Navigator for a week and went dancing several times. We saw a total of two line dances the whole time.

This is a good example of how different cruises on the same line are different. We were on Navigator for a week and went dancing several times. We saw a total of two line dances the whole time.

Yes, my other Royal Caribbean cruise was more freestyle too. Maybe the Spring Break kids only do line dances :rolleyes: . And it wasn't only country, it was just today's dance music and some 70's disco. The barbeque out by the pool was line dancing, the disco lounge, and the big lounge that had a karoke contest - afterwards, line dancing. There was no escape. I'm hoping winter break won't be the same kind of thing.:eek:

Archived